Questco was established in 2002 as an independent corporate finance boutique and we have a proven track record of delivering creative solutions and solid advice to our clients.
Based on our diverse range of expertise, we are able to provide an integrated corporate finance and sponsor service to clients operating in any sector of the economy.
Stock Exchange Credentials
We are a JSE-accredited equity sponsor, debt sponsor, designated advisor and independent expert (in all fields, including Real Estate, Mining, Financial Services and Insurance), and are also advisors on listings on alternative stock exchanges.
Our clients include companies with securities listed on the Main Board, Alternative Exchange and Interest Rate Market of the JSE as well as other stock exchanges. We provide advice, backed by years of experience, on the application of all relevant regulatory frameworks for:
- Capital raisings
- Corporate actions
- Continuing obligations
Strategic and Corporate Advisory
Our team can offer clients strategic, commercial, financial and regulatory advice and transaction execution services, including:
- Capital raising (Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and Debt Capital Markets (DCM))
- Listings and delistings
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Fairness opinions (JSE and Take-over Regulation Panel)
- Black Economic Empowerment transactions
- Multi-disciplinary regulatory advice, including in respect of, inter alia, the Listings Requirements, Companies Act and Takeover Regulation Panel Codes.
What makes us different?
- Advice is independent
- Unfettered by the complications associated with an in-house balance sheet
- No pressure to “cross-sell” products
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Client-oriented, solution-driven culture
- Our goal is to present to our clients cogent, creative and sustainable solutions of impeccable quality
- Diversified across industries and geographies
- Specialist niches
- Key individuals were all investment bankers from large investment banks or audit firms